The Freehold of Cedarbound Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

in which the hedgelings go to the clinic

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

in which the hedgelings go to the clinic - Page 2 Empty Re: in which the hedgelings go to the clinic

Post  Nitemare Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:12 am

Jack just blinks,doing nothing that would make the nurse not want to hurt him.He sees the little man he say in the alleyway earlier and gives a small wave.

"Oh,hey there.Fancy running into you again.Bit cold out there isn't it?Lot warmer in here that's for sure."

Nitemare

Character sheet
Name: Jack Scratch
Seeming: Darkling
Court: courtless

Back to top Go down

in which the hedgelings go to the clinic - Page 2 Empty Re: in which the hedgelings go to the clinic

Post  Brett Vire Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:07 am

Scalpel sighed "I do not wish to speak of my time in the lands of the Others, please and thank you." he said as he stood up and walked around the office, searching for medical supplies. " yes and your hair is a lovely shade of black, please move while I get some salve..." he said as he adopted a no nonsense tone. He then looked at Jacks wounds and how she was bandaging them " You shouldn't bind the cuts so tight, they are shallow enough that it's alright to let them have more room to breath. I also suggest you give him some acidophilus supplements and other antifungals to help keep him safe from fungal infection, it's typically common for changelings who recently return to suffer from fungal infections during their romp back through the Hedge" he said matter of factly
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet
Name: Scalpel
Seeming: Wizened

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Fri Jan 25, 2013 12:39 pm

Valencia's face grows dark.

"Here. I'll get it for you," she says in an almost purr as she gently sets her things down and gets up to go look through a drawer. She pulls out a jar of some kind and goes to hand it to Scalpel. As he reaches out for it, her other hand shoots out and stabs him with a needle full of something and quickly injects it into his body. He starts feeling woozy almost immediately.
"Now sit down and kindly shut up," she hisses, pushing him back into a chair. She goes back and finishes up with Jack.

mariah
Admin

https://cedarboundwhispers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:26 pm

Scalpel hissed as well and slumped in his seat "Son of a.. True Fae... wh-" he then passed out and sleepy time happens.
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Fri Jan 25, 2013 2:47 pm

Leto chooses this moment to come back in. She's carrying two sets of plain looking clothes. She looks momentarily taken aback at Scalpel's unconscious form then looks a bit angry.

"You didn't..." She goes and starts looking over his neck and chest area.

"No," Valencia finishes with Jack, takes her gloves off and throws them moodily into a bin. "Just gave him a shot to get him to shut up. I'm guessing he's a Chiurgen so have fun with that." She opens the door to leave. Leto watches her go and sighs. She looks at Jack.

"I don't think I met you properly. My name's Leto, I run this clinic, usually as Dr. Latona though. I'm also a Spring Courtier. I saw Lyla leaving, did either of them explain anything to you?" She puts a set of clothes over to him and goes over to inspect Scalpel.

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:01 pm

Scalpel was still passed out, but mutters a bit unconsciously, something about a "Red Harvester" and "I'm dead inside"
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitemare Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Jack nods to the doctor and replies"They told me some things.Others they would let this "Winter Court" explain to me.Either way they have both been very helpful."
He then blinks before adding"Oh,my apologies,I'm Jack Scratch."

Nitemare

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:29 pm

"Hmmm... well I suppose it is their season. I suppose if they take you to the queen then DC will be there anyway.

Nice to meet you Jack."

She puts her hands on Scalpel's chest and Jack would probably notice the expenditure of glamour. ((eternal spring 1. while not completely fixing being drugged by morphine, the smallish amount he was given and this are enough for Scalpel to be awake. though probably still groggy.))

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:47 pm

Scalpel opened his eyes slowly and hazily focused on her " Morphine was hardly needed or me considering that my wounds are not life threatening by any means." he said sleepily.
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:51 pm

"I'm thinking it had more to do with you annoying my staff and less to do with you actually needing it." Leto stands up. "There's clothes there," she points at the stack sitting on a chair. "I'll be out in the lobby after you're dressed."

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:10 pm

As his eyes focused he arched an eyebrow "Ah, you again miss." he said as he groggily got up and looked at the clothing. after a scene transition he walks out wearing a doctors smock and a clean lab coat. "Ah here we are." he said as he looked to Leto "So, I suppose talking is in order."
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitemare Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:31 pm

Jack watches what the doctor does but doesn't say anything.He takes a simple pair of clothing and walks to another room to put them on.He pulls off the tattered remains of what once his old clothes and swaps it out for a fresh pair.He gives himself a once over and,satisfied,walks out into the lobby.

"Much better.Thank you Doctor"He gives Leto a little bow.

Nitemare

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:54 pm

In the lobby, Leto is talking to Lyla. She looks up as the two approach. Valencia doesn't seem to be around.

"Looks like those clothes fit you alright. I suppose we can go then," she looks at Lyla.

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hannah-st.c Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:13 pm

"i'll just call it in, it'll only take sec" she pulls out her phone and makes a call.

hannah-st.c
Admin

http://saintlyhannahclaire.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:04 pm

"Yes, much better. Now, about somethings I have been wanting to ask since returning.." Scalpel said as he adjusted his scrubs and his doctors coat. "I have so much lost time to make up, does anyone have a cellular phone? I remember those were just getting really popular again.." he asked, not noticing Lyla using one.
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:39 pm

"Uuuum." Leto looks a little uneasy. "What exactly are you planning to do with a cell phone if I give you one?"

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:41 am

Scalpel had a bit of an blank expression " Try to contact my wife.. I think I had a wife.. yes, yes I had one." he said as he finished debating whether or not he did. " Either way, I dearly wish to contact her, explain where I have been for so long.."
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:36 pm

"Uuuuh, oh boy... Let's just take you to to see the current queen. She can explain some things to you first."

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:05 pm

Scalpel gave her a confused look "What is there to explain? My wife is sure to be overjoyed to hear from me..."
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:56 pm

"Nope, there are complications that need to be addressed, preferably by the queen so we're going to go."

and then she shoos everyone out of the clinic and puts you all in a car and you drive somewhere.

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitemare Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:16 am

Jack just sits and glances around the car that he was shooed into.Seems like a nice enough vehicle to him.Not like he can complain though.Even if they stuck him in chains it would still be an improvement over That Place.He shudders at the mere thought of it.

"So..where are you taking us exactly?I get that we are going to see this Winter group but where are they located at?" He says to try to get his mind off That Place.

Nitemare

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:20 am

Scalpel just leaned back and sighed "Where ever they take us, there will be answers my friend." he said as he closed his eyes and tried to enjoy the ride.
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:12 am

"We're going to go see the Winter Queen. Her names Dahl. We're just going to her house. I'm sure she'll have tea and probably something for you to eat."

Leto then drives to this place: https://cedarboundwhispers.forumotion.com/t14-the-hedglings-go-to-get-schooled-by-the-winter-queen#99

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2