The Freehold of Cedarbound Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the hedglings go to get schooled by the winter queen

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

the hedglings go to get schooled by the winter queen - Page 2 Empty Re: the hedglings go to get schooled by the winter queen

Post  Nitemare Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:55 pm

Jack nods as he processes all this information.

"Well,I'm not much of a fighter and I don't desire much,save for never going back to that horrible place which seems to be a mutual agreement.But what I am good at is dealing with secrets.My time in..that place..was basically a game of trading secrets and hiding from my...Keeper I believe you called them?Though I would be lying if I said I wasn't curious about what darker forms of arcane knowledge this Autumn Court has.I don't really have an interest in scaring people.I would rather not be like Them."

Nitemare

Character sheet
Name: Jack Scratch
Seeming: Darkling
Court: courtless

Back to top Go down

the hedglings go to get schooled by the winter queen - Page 2 Empty Re: the hedglings go to get schooled by the winter queen

Post  mariah Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:48 pm

"Then I would suggest, if you plan on staying in this town, that you familiarize yourself with those courts and their members. Get their opinions on things, courtiers tend to think about things in different ways from each other, even if the core of their beliefs are the same. You'll want to make up your mind fairly quickly, both of you, on a court to join if you plan on staying. You'll need to swear the freehold oath too at some point."

mariah
Admin

https://cedarboundwhispers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:18 am

Scalpel shook his head at that " Sadly I do not wish to stay... I have to go home. If there is a replica of me.. I'm going to cut it apart and reintegrate with my family as best I can." he said as he looked towards a window. " I don't want to spend my 'life' here, I won't, I don't give a damn what you say about starting a new life when I can so easily try to reclaim the old one. No offense your majesty." he said as his face finally stopped smiling, showing his true emotions at last: Pain and anger. "I don't know any of you, so there is no way I'm going to bow to any of you." he glared at dahl as he said that and continued. " So I ask that you forget about me and let me go on my 'merry' way." he finished as he started for the door once again.
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet
Name: Scalpel
Seeming: Wizened

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:51 pm

Dahl has a tranquil expression on her face as she regards Scalpel.

"Good luck then." She doesn't stop him from leaving at this point.

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:15 pm

Scalpel sighed and walked out the door, and then left the house.
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Nitemare Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:33 pm

Jack watches the man leave then looks back at the Winter Queen.

"I take it that his reaction isn't very common?Seems like he may need some time to think more then anything.I can go follow him if you would like Your Majesty and make sure he doesn't get into trouble."

Nitemare

Character sheet
Name: Jack Scratch
Seeming: Darkling

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 pm

"People are often... upset, when they learn the full extent of what's happened to them. But the point at which he was acting... The older you get, the less willing you are to deal with punk kids I'm afraid... If he continues with that kind of attitude, I doubt he'll find many willing to try and help him." she looks sad at that.

"If you would like to follow him, you may. If you have anymore questions, feel free to either ask them now or you can return later."

((dear brett, please post a new thread for scalpel walking somewhere so that greg can follow you. regards, storyteller))

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brett Vire Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:43 am

(( dear silly storyteller, I have created the topic for everyone's role playing pleasure ^^ https://cedarboundwhispers.forumotion.com/t15-scalpel-needs-a-friend#132 sincerely, Brett ))
Brett Vire
Brett Vire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:59 am

Once the new kids are gone Dahl addresses Leto and lyla.

"We'll, they certainly are... Something. Leto, I won't take up anymore of your time this evening. If you feel like following them you may but, as you are not my courtier I will not command you to do so. Lyla, I would like you to keep an eye on them. Let the right people know if the stubborn one decides to leave town after all, please."

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hannah-st.c Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:32 am

it would've been difficult, but not impossible, to have seen lyla's fingers shimmer and sharpen as her queen was disrespected. the temper in her expression cooled as the queen spoke for herself.

"yes, your majesty." after a little pause, "should they know i'm keeping an eye on them?" she smiles just a little.

hannah-st.c
Admin

http://saintlyhannahclaire.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah Mon Mar 18, 2013 1:01 pm

"They don't need to. Not unless you feel it's necessary or want to reveal yourself."

mariah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2